Friday, February 4, 2011

Real Housewives of Miami?

YES YES YES! Bravo Network will be premiering RHMIA on February 22nd 10 pm Eastern time.  Based on the history of the Real Housewives series I'm sure we can only expect more fiery personalities and drama galore!  When news of DC Housewives series came about I was pretty skeptical.  I thought for sure it would be lame. I was wrong.  I was as addicted to watching that series as I am with the New Jersey series (NJ being my favorite).

Cast includes Larsa Pippen (married to Scottie Pippen), Alexia Echevarria, Marysol Patton, Lea Black, Cristy Rice, and Adriana DeMoura-Sidi.  Welcome to Bravo series and I cannot wait to see what this series has in store! Til next time.

Currently listening to Mariah Carey "Underneath the Stars"

No comments:

Post a Comment