Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shoes make everything better

The title of this post says it all. Just kidding. But really, I love shoes! Which is the reason I'm a member of this "online shoe society" called ShoeDazzle. I'm sure you've heard of it. It is the company that Kim Kardashian helped found. The whole concept is when you sign up you take a style quiz so the stylists get a sense of your style. Then on the first of every month you are sent a selection of shoes to drool over. You can either purchase a pair for $39.95 each or "skip" the month.
Now, I've been a member for a little over a year and finally made my first purchase! I must say I am extremely impressed! I placed my order on a Thursday and received my order on Wednesday, I would say that's the standard for shipping. The style of the shoe I decided on is called Ciji in the color burgundy. The shoes come across more brown in the pictures, but they're burgundy. It's a 4" wedge with a 1.5" platform. I think I'll call these my Lady Gaga shoes, haha. I would say this style is true to size and I am soo in love with them! I haven't worn them out and about yet so I can't really say if they're comfortable or not, but just walking around in them they don't hurt my feet.
I can't wait to wear these! Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment